APIs to start the anonymous session with payment details via Stripe Connected Account.
APIs allow developers to create a user wallet and start a session using the wallet.
PATCH /chargestationsnow supports
security.tls_basic_authfor setting security profile tls with basic auth.
- Error in Admin Invite API
- Error in connector real-time status update API
- Readme docs fix for patch charge station name
Users can now upgrade to a commercial plan directly from the admin dashboard.
User Experience Enhancements
- Developers Page
- Driver Application setup
- General optimizations for themes, actions, and events on all screens
- Support for a refresh on the OCPP Logs screen
TLS with Basic Auth Support
Users can now set charge station security to TLS with Basic Auth from the dashboard.
New user signup form
- Error on save credit card
- TLS with Basic Auth
Charge stations can now connect to the central system using the security profile TLS with Basic Auth.
- Error in SendLocallist command processing