Driver Signup / Login
- Via Google and Email/Password
Incomplete Profile Completion Prompt
If a driver has not shared their phone number (e.g. if they signed up via google), they are now prompted to complete their profile on login.
Save And Re-use Credit Cards
- Drivers (who have created an account and are logged in) are presented the option of saving a credit card in the payments screen. They can choose to un-check the box and not have their credit card saved.
- They are also given the option of clicking on the Terms and Conditions of service. This link is set by the Organization admin via the Dashboard under Driver App Settings > Custom Links > Privacy
- Next time the driver is about to start a transaction, he can skip the credit card payments form. He can pre-auth via a one button click on his saved credit card.
Add and Manage Default Credit Cards
- Drivers can add/delete and select a default credit card to use via the Payment Methods page
- The credit card set to default status is used for the next pre-auth payment (above)
- If the driver has decided not to save any credit card he will be presented a credit card payments form every time.
- Bug fixed for editing a location.